SEO is a big fact for blogger now to get good PR and traffic. Here is some useful SEO plugin which you can use in your blog to optimize your blog SEO factor.
Blog SEO Plugins For WordPress
2. All in One SEO Pack: The name says everything. The best part is it kept everything simple. Use by most blogger. Can cover 50% of your need to use SEO. It cans automatically optimizes your titles for search engines, able to generates META tags automatically and avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs. If you are a WordPress 2.7.1 user then you don’t even need to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install. You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want. You can fine-tune everything. It has Backward Compatibility with many other plugins, like Auto Meta, Ultimate Tag Warrior and others.
3. SEO Smart Links: It cans automatically link keywords and phrases in your posts and comments with corresponding posts, pages, categories and tags on your blog. Just like wikipedia. Further more you can set your own keyword and set of matching URLs. You can control how many link should be there, in one page. It helps you to get good PR by using internal linking. Remember it might it your bandwidth and effect your site download speed.
4. SEO Friendly Images: SEO Friendly Images is a WordPress optimization plugin which automatically updates all images with proper ALT and TITLE attributes. If your images do not have ALT and TITLE already set, SEO Friendly Images will add them according the options you set. Additionally this makes the post W3C/xHTML valid as well. This is really helpful. I get 35% of my daily visitor from search engine who come here using image link and most of them became my daily visitors.
5. SEO Post Link: There are some stop word which is useless to search engine. If you want to avoid those stop word from your URL then you must use it. SEO Post Link makes your post link short and SEO friendly. It removes common words that are unnecessary for search engine optimization of your blog post link.
6. Google XML Sitemap: Sitemap is very important part of your site. Sitemap not only give your visitor an overview about your site but also help search engine to index your website faster. This plugin automatically generate XML sitemap and then pings the search engines about the new content, which helps in faster indexing of the new content. The generated sitemap is supported by most search engine.
7. Contextual Related Posts: This related post plugin display the contextually related post for the current post. You can control how much post you want to see in related field. It builds your internal link and impress your page ranking.
8. Redirection plugin: If you make sudden change in permalink or you shift your blog in another domain then this is very useful. Though it certainly make your blog useless for sometime till you not make all changes properly. I am a big lover of this. I recently plan to change my permalink to %post% but I have 240+ post and it’s hard for me to convert each link properly without effecting my site visitors. It actually helps you to control using 301 error page.
9. Breadcrumbs Plugin: This plugin not only help your user but also help search engine to understand your blog structure. This plugin again can help you in internal linking, and making categories linked more in the posts.
10. Broken Link Checker: Some SEO guru think that broken link effect your page rank. Not only it’s bad for search engine, it also bad for your reader. So you have to fix it. This plugin help you to find broken link and you can easily fix it in just a single click.